Submersible sump pumps mostly consist of the best sump pump combination that has unique features. The submersible pump is best suited for reducing the level of water from a sump pit since it is submerged in water. It is meant for continuous operation.
It is considered to be the best sump pump combination when compared to other pumps because;
- It has the highest pumping capacity. It’s pumping capacity ranges from 16 to 83 gallons per minute. It has a horsepower since it is operated by an electric motor. This power further enhances high pumping capacity.
- The construction material used to make this pump comes in a wide variety of durable materials like thermoplastic, stainless steel, bronze, zinc alloy and cast iron. The impellers used to make it, consists of bronze or cast iron that are both durable materials that greatly increase the life span of the submersible pump.
- Submersible sump pumps come with a wide variety of size, from which you can choose depending on the sump pit diameter that you require. It ranges from 9 inches to as wide as 18 inches. This makes it effective since it suits the customer needs.
- They have the longest warranties offered by manufacturers, which ranges from 1 to 5 years. Some manufacturers even offer a lifetime warranty for submersible sump pumps.
- They have the highest variation in price which ranges from $100 to $600 this makes it affordable to all users.
Manufacturers have come up with several submersible sump pumps, giving you a wide range to choose from. The best models include;
Little Giant 505700
- Little Giant is a manufacturer who has been making pumps for the last 80 years.
- This being one of the latest products from the manufacturer, it is simply the best.
- It can be used in basement sumps as well as removal of any other waste water.
- It has a steel color that makes it attractive.
- Has the ¼ horsepower, with a 10-foot chord that enables it to pump water at a very high rate.
- The Little Giant pump can operate in 7 to 10-inch depth of water; hence, it is very efficient.
Flint and Walling/Star water #540474
- The pump is manufactured by flint and walling, a manufacturer whose pumps are 100% water tested before they are shipped. This ensures that the pumps are of high quality.
- It is made of cast iron, and all stainless steel hardware, a high-quality material that enhances the high durability of the pump.
- It has a powder coated finish, which makes it more attractive and further ensures it is durable. It has a vertical float switch that is operated by a two pole float. The float is made up of a buoyant material that is highly reliable.
Little Giant 508059
- This submersible sump pump is automatic with a vertical diaphragm switch.
- It is durable due to its cast iron housing; thermal overload protection and polycarbonate cover that is of high quality.
- Has multiple switch options to enhance an automatic operation by the user. It also has multiple cord lengths to suit the requirement of the user.
Little Giant 508158
- This pump has a high durability owing to its oil-filled motor housing for cooling and lubrication. It is also corrosion resistance since it has a protective epoxy coating. It goes for $261.78.
Having seen the above features of submersible sump pumps, they are definitely the best pump especially for homeowners who usually struggle with flooded basements. The pumps also have the best manufacturers who produce high-quality pumps.